Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello

Hi, I see you've popped up onto my little blog. Welcome. Here I will talk about, well, Lolita. And no, not the stupid book that has the word 'Lolita' forever planted in the American mind set that it's a little kid who dresses like a hooker. We're way more modest than that and of all ages. This will be my personal thoughts and feelings about the style. Personally I center around a more Gothic Lolita style. But there are many others.
The reason this blog is called 'Lolita Child' is because it centers around Lolita and in all honesty I'm still a minor. But that hardly matters.
Some random facts about me:





  1. I'm female


  2. My nickname is Alice and that is what I will go by


  3. I have a girlfriend.


  4. I have a best friend who likes to tell me things about my girlfriend that she doesn't want known.


  5. I sometimes call her 'Princess'


  6. Sometimes she calls me 'Queen'


  7. Other times she calls me 'Danna'


  8. I get along with everyone who isn't a jerk


  9. I hate stereotypes
That's it for now.
Your Lord[ess] and Master,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment